About Moodtime Online Sex Store
South Africa Top Rated Adult Store
MoodTime is an Online Adult Store owned by moodTec (Pty) Ltd that sells all kinds of Sex Toys, adult lifestyle and novelty gadgets. We also have numerous contacts in South Africa and abroad that lets us source great sex toys at low prices. We are based in Durban and ship anywhere in South Africa.
We have been serving our customers online since 2011 offering exceptional service and the best prices. During this time we have received loads of positive feedback from our customers. At MoodTime our mission is to offer quality products at the right price to our customers and to always exceed our customers expectations. We offer a convenient, private and easy way to buy Sex Toys Online.
100% Discreet Packaging √
Low Prices √
Quality Guaranteed √
Excellent Customer Service √
Our friendly and experienced staff are always eager to Help You.
So were did we get Moodtime from?
Mood reduces stress and increases pleasant feelings, it’s an emotional state. Time is the indefinite continued progression of existence and events. We all need some relaxation time to unwind and reduce stress. Mood-time becomes moodTime!
Throw in a sex toy and you got the pleasant feelings just waiting to happen.
moodTime “the indefinite continued progression of pleasant feelings”
Materials used in sex toys?
More and more moodTime customers are asking about the materials used to make sex toys. Phthalates free and latex free are now the standards for most sex toy material, customers require that sex toys are safe, as adult toys will touch human skin and sensitive body parts.
Below is information about the materials used in making sex toys:
1. Silicone - this material is medical grade, environment friendly material, more and more sex toys are made with silicone especially vibrators.
2. TPR and TPE - this is mainly used to make male masturbators, some realistic dildos and so on. This material can simulate the skin touch realistically.
3. Jelly, this is a very normal material that is used on or in many sex toys, it is a safe material.
4. ABS, it’s plastic, we use this material in many every day products in our life and is body safe.
5. Stainless Steel and Crystal Glass. You can warm or cool them in water for added sensation and they provide a slick surface, so a little lubricant goes a long way.